Privacy Statement Bekking & Blitz
We process and protect personal data in a careful and conscientious manner. In doing so, we adhere to the requirements set out by privacy laws and legislation.
This means, for example, that we:
- clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this via this privacy statement:
- restricting the collection of personal data only to the personal data that is necessary for the purposes of the processing;
- first requesting your permission to process personal data, in cases where your consent is required;
- not transferring your personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary for the delivery of a service that you have requested or unless we are legally obliged to do so;
- when we share your data, we make agreements with those third parties to ensure, among others, that your data is not used for other purposes;
- taking appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and requiring the same from other parties that process your personal data;
- respecting your right, upon your request, to access your data and/ or to have it rectified or erased.
Use of personal data
When you fill in the contact form, the following information about you is
- first name and surname
- company name
- telephone number
- e-mail address
- information that you enter yourself in a message in the contact form
We process the above data for one or more of the following purposes:
- to offer you the opportunity to order items via our web shop.
- to process your order and to inform you about the status of your order.
- to contact you when requested to do so.
- to communicate with you by sending electronic newsletters.
- to respond to your questions and/ or to handle your complaints via e-mail, post or telephone.
- to improve our website.
Our website contains links to various social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram. These links contain codes with cookies which originate from the social media platform concerned. Please see the privacy policies of these social media platforms for further information: the Facebook and Instagram privacy policies.
Storage and security of data
We take appropriate measures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access to your personal data. This way, we ensure that only the necessary people have access to your data; that the access to your data is protected and that our security measures are routinely verified. We do not store the data for longer than necessary. This means that we do not store the data for longer than is necessary for the purpose of providing the service requested. An exception to the above, is the data that we are legally obliged to store for a longer period.
Websites of third parties
This privacy statement is not applicable to the websites of third parties that are connected to our website via links. We cannot guarantee that these websites shall handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. Always read the policy statement before you use these websites for more information about how they handle your data.
Changes to this privacy statement
We may modify this privacy statement from time to time. Changes shall be published on our website. We will never use your data for other purposes without your permission. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement on a regular basis in order to stay up to date.
Access to and amendment of your data
If you wish to access or amend your data, you can contact Bekking & Blitz via the contact form on our site.
Data Protection Authority
We will of course be happy to help if you have a complaint about the processing of your data. Should you nevertheless fail to receive a satisfactory outcome after consulting with us, you are entitled to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. Please contact the Data Protection Authority for more information.
Date of effect
This privacy statement entered into effect on 1 April 2018.
Bekking & Blitz is responsible for all text and images on this website. We promise to keep the information on this website as up-to-date, correct and complete as possible. It is possible, however, that you come across information that is out-of-date, incorrect or incomplete. If this is the case, we would be grateful if you could inform us via info@BekkingBlitz.com. The website refers to information, products and services provided by third parties via links and other means. This information is not verified by Bekking & Blitz in terms of accuracy, completeness and actuality. Bekking & Blitz is not liable when you use this information and these services provided by third parties. Bekking & Blitz reserves the right to change the information on our website at any time and without notification.